5 Day Kratie Mondulkiri Explorer
|Start Date:||26th Aug 2017|
|Regions:||Stung Treng & Kratie|
|Pick-up:||Your hotel in Siem Reap|
|Drop-off:||Your hotel in Phnom Penh|
The best rural life tour package to visit the remote Mekong Stung Treng and Kratie for the real explorer who want to get away from the tourist places. We pick you up in Siem Reap and drive you to two of the best Mekong Ports in Cambodia; Stung Treng and Kratie. You will feel like locals once you been welcomed into the home of a village family for overnight stay, share a delicious homemade meal featuring local products and specialties. Soak up with nature surrounding while kayaking through the amazing Mekong flooded forests and biking through rural villages. Boat trip to see freshwater Irrawaddy dolphins in their natural habitats, one of the most endangered mammals in the world. Visit seasonal farms along the Mekong River.
- Learn from our friendly guide the history and culture of the region
- Kayak through flooded forests of Ramsar Wetlands
- Cycle on a beautiful Mekong Island and bike through countryside and rural villages
- Watch Irrawaddy river dolphins by boat
- Explore Mekong River and its mighty falls that thwarted the grand designs of French imperialists
- Immerse yourself into Khmer culture through homestay
PHONE / WhatsApp / LINE+855 88 836 4758
MAPSRoad Preah Sihanouk, Andeng Don Village, Krokor Commune, Kratie, Kratie Province, Cambodia. 10108
*If you are in different cities in case you like to meet then our local staffs will come to see you in your request place.
Lonely Planet Mentioned
Local tours website operated by two enthusiastic young guides from the Kratie area keen to promote real life experiences.