2-Day Angkor Wat Tour
A complete tour to witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, Cambodia’s first world heritage site in 2-day, the main reason why travelers come to here. See the enigmatic faces of the Bayon. Ride in a private vehicle from Siem Reap to the Angkor Archaeological Park on this full-day tour. Uncover the incredible structures and history of Angkor complex with your own personal guide who shares scholarly insight on the awe-inspiring site dating back to the Khmer Empire. A lifestyle visit Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
Day 1: Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom Complex (Small Circuit) and Sunset (Phnom Bakheng or Pre Rup).
Your day starts at 8:00 am with the pickup from a private vehicle from your hotel and head straight to purchase the 2-day Angkor Pass – USD62 pers. Today, you’ll encounter Cambodia’s first world heritage site and the main reason why most people travel to the country. Your visit include Angkor Thom complex, the famous and very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom, where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate, struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war. Bayon, with its fifty four towers adorned with over two hundred enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and therefore the Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch break in a local Khmer-style restaurant in Angkor Park. We then move on to the world-famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. The ruins are scattered over an area of some 160 square kilometers; believed to be the biggest religious monument in the world. If the weather allows and you are not too tired, finish your day with the sunset on top of Bakheng Mountain or Pre Rup temple.
Note: If your room is included with breakfast, you can ask your hotel’s staff to pack a takeaway breakfast and get ready the next morning by 4:40 am.
- (Recommended) Evening with Cambodia’s traditional shows with buffet dinner at the Kulen II restaurant. Please inform us if you are interested. We can help you to make advance booking. – USD12
- (Recommended) watch the Cambodia’s best circus “Phare Poleu Selpak” which is Siem Reap’s most unique, authentic top rated (TripAdvisor & Lonely Planet) evening entertainment. 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Seat A: Adult (age 12+) : US$38 / Children (age 5 – 11) : $18 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat.
- Seat B: Adult (age 12+) : US$28 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$15 /Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat.
- Seat C: Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$10 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat. Please inform us if you are interested. We can help you to make advance booking.
Day 2: Sunrise at Angkor Wat, Ta Promh and Big Circuit.
Rise early for sunrise over the Mother of all temples. You will be picked up at 4:40 am from your hotel and travel straight to Angkor Wat which is believed to be the world’s largest religious building. After the sunrise, we will take you for a breakfast break. Your today’s visit includes the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple. Lunch break in a local restaurant before a grand visit to the Buddhist temples such as Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Tasom, and East Mebon. Then, we drive further north to the Angkor’s ultimate art gallery, Banteay Srei temple, known as lady’s temple with the unique petite pink sandstone. Finish your day with a visit to floating village of Kampong Phluk to learn about the local lifestyles and a private boat cruise to enjoying a stunning sunset over Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
This itinerary is written based on our tour research expeditions. It should be read in order to get a good general impression and NOT as a detailed hour by hour itinerary. As we care about your safety and always want to increase customer’s experience, Cambodian Pride’s team can change parts of the tour due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season and customer requests. If the program is changed upon customer’s request, possible additional costs will be charged directly to customers.
TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Dare to adventure