1 Day Private Angkor Tour
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia.
BOOK DIRECT NOW & SAVE $$$
We guarantee best value for money if you book direct.
* Refer to booking conditions
* Special price for families with children
* Our prices are flexible according to your group size and modes of tranpsortation (i.e by tuk tuk, car, 4WD, van or bus) This price is per person in a twin/double share room. Booking for a greater number of people (ie. 5 people) you will receive a discount rate if compare to booking for 2 people. Please refer to the for details of what is included in the cost.
|Number of Traveler||1pax||2pax||3pax||4pax +|
|Price (Per Person in USD)||$75||$45||$37||$30|
|Number of Traveler||Price (Per Person in USD)|
- Learn about the history and culture of the region from our experienced English speaking friendly guide
- Uncover the incredible structures and history of Angkor Wat on a fully guided tour
- Visit the world’s largest Hindu temple – Angkor Wat
- Trek through Ta Prohm the jungle temple made famous in the Tomb Raider movie
- Marvel at Bayon with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces
- Pickup location:
Pick-up from any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Pickup time:
8.00 AM-8.15 AM
- Drop off location:
Drop-off at any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Activities: Angkor Guided Tour
You are picked up from centrally located hotels in Siem Reap between 8.00 and 8.15am by your experienced English speaking friendly guide for your day tour in Siem Reap.
We start our Angkor adventure with a visit to Angkor Wat temple easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. We then move on to Angkor Thom visiting Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. We finish the morning with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war. The Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions.
Lunch is Khmer style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the King and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians near here.
After lunch we continue our day tour by visiting the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple which was made famous by Angelina Jolie. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle.
If time permits finish the day climbing one of the oldest buildings in the Angkor complex, the brick pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
This itinerary is written based on our tour research expeditions. It should be read in order to get a good general impression and NOT as a detailed hour by hour itinerary. Cambodian Pride Tours works with the local people; we can change parts of the tour due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season and customer requests.
- It can get very hot walking around the Angkor complex so be sure to always carry water, and wear comfortable shoes and appropriate skin protection.
- Closure of sites: The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
- Dress respectfully to respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must. The Apsara Authority which manages the park reserves the right to refuse entry to certain areas of the site for guests who wear clothing which is considered immodest. No smoking, drinking alcohol or touching the carvings is permitted in and around the temples.
- No meal
- Drinking water
Local transportation by Transport by motorised Tuk Tuk (2 persons), private car/minivan (3 persons and more)
- All programs according to the description
- Temples of Angkor Guided Tour
The price of the tour does not include
- Your lunch and drinks
- Angkor Pass Fee (1 day 37 USD, 2 or 3 day 62 USD)
- Optional sightseeing after the end of the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides & driver
- Any other items not mentioned
Similar tours you may like
Couldn't find suitable trip for yourself? Let us help you!
Please kindly send us your ideas about the cruise, departure date, itinerary, destinations or anything about your group. We will send you the most suitable trip and best offers quickly!
Lonely Planet Mentioned
Local tours website operated by two enthusiastic young guides from the Kratie area keen to promote real life experiences.