2 Day Private Angkor Classic Tour
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia.
BOOK DIRECT NOW & SAVE $$$
We guarantee best value for money if you book direct.
* Refer to booking conditions
* Special price for families with children
* Our prices are flexible according to your group size and modes of tranpsortation (i.e by tuk tuk, car, 4WD, van or bus) This price is per person in a twin/double share room. Booking for a greater number of people (ie. 5 people) you will receive a discount rate if compare to booking for 2 people. Please refer to the for details of what is included in the cost.
|Number of Traveler||1pax||2pax||3pax||4pax +|
|Price (Per Person in USD)||$170||$90||$67||$55|
|Number of Traveler||Price (Per Person in USD)|
Small and Big Circuits with 2 Day Private Angkor Classic Tour to witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat and see the enigmatic faces of the Bayon. Ride in a private vehicle from Siem Reap to the Angkor Archaeological Park on this full-day tour. Uncover the incredible structures and history of Angkor complex with your own personal guide who shares scholarly insight on the awe-inspiring site dating back to the Khmer Empire.
- Learn about the history and culture of the region from our experienced English speaking friendly guide
- Uncover the incredible structures and history of Angkor Wat on a fully guided tour
- Visit the world’s largest Hindu temple – Angkor Wat
- Trek through Ta Prohm the jungle temple made famous in the Tomb Raider movie
- Marvel at Bayon with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces
- Angkor’s ultimate art gallery at Banteay Srei
- The Sacred Sword of Preah Khan, originally dedicated to both Buddhism and Hinduism
2 days (7-8 hours per day)
- Pickup location:
Pick-up from any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Pickup time:
8.00 AM each day
- Drop off location:
Drop-off at any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Activities: Angkor Guided Tour
Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm
Pick up at 8 am, We start our Angkor adventure with a visit to Angkor Wat temple easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. We then move on to Angkor Thom visiting Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. We finish the morning with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war. The Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions.
Lunch is Khmer style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the King and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians near here.
After lunch we continue our day tour by visiting the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple which was made famous by Angelina Jolie. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle. Return to Siem Reap and we drop you at your hotel.
Banteay Srei, Pre Rup, Banteay Samre and Preah Khan
Pick up at 8 am, we head to the temple mountain of Pre Rup, before driving further north to Banteay Srei, Angkor’s ultimate art gallery. This petite pink temple is the jewel in the crown of Angkor-era sculpture. The elaborate carvings here are the finest found in Cambodia and the name translates as ‘Fortress of the Women’, thanks to the intricate detail here, considered too fine for the hands of a man. On the way back to Siem Reap we make a detour to the less frequently visited Banteay Samre. Built by King King Suryavarman II, the same king who built Angkor Wat, the structure with its high temple tower has undergone extensive restoration. In the afternoon we visit Neak Pean, a small island temple situated in the middle of an artificial pool, which translates as “intertwined serpents” due the coiled serpents encircling the base of the structure. We then continue on to Preah Khan or “sacred sword”, a huge monastic complex which features elaborate carvings. Return to Siem Reap and we drop you at your hotel.
This itinerary is written based on our tour research expeditions. It should be read in order to get a good general impression and NOT as a detailed hour by hour itinerary. Cambodian Pride Tours works with the local people; we can change parts of the tour due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season and customer requests.
- It can get very hot walking around the Angkor complex so be sure to always carry water, and wear comfortable shoes and appropriate skin protection.
- Closure of sites: The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
- Dress respectfully to respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must. The Apsara Authority which manages the park reserves the right to refuse entry to certain areas of the site for guests who wear clothing which is considered immodest. No smoking, drinking alcohol or touching the carvings is permitted in and around the temples.
- No meal
- Drinking water
Local transportation by Transport by motorised Tuk Tuk (2 persons), private car/minivan (3 persons and more)
- All programs according to the description
- Temples of Angkor Guided Tour
The price of the tour does not include
- Your accommodations
- Your lunch and drinks
- Angkor Pass Fee (1 day 37 USD, 2 or 3 day 62 USD)
- Optional sightseeing after the end of the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides & driver
- Any other items not mentioned
Similar tours you may like
Couldn't find suitable trip for yourself? Let us help you!
Please kindly send us your ideas about the cruise, departure date, itinerary, destinations or anything about your group. We will send you the most suitable trip and best offers quickly!
Lonely Planet Mentioned
Local tours website operated by two enthusiastic young guides from the Kratie area keen to promote real life experiences.