Evening Tour to Road 60 Outskirt City Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia.
BOOK DIRECT NOW & SAVE $$$
We guarantee best value for money if you book direct.
* Refer to booking conditions
* Special price for families with children
* Our prices are flexible according to your group size and modes of tranpsortation (i.e by tuk tuk, car, 4WD, van or bus) This price is per person in a twin/double share room. Booking for a greater number of people (ie. 5 people) you will receive a discount rate if compare to booking for 2 people. Please refer to the for details of what is included in the cost.
|Number of Traveler||1pax||2pax||3pax||4pax +|
|Price (Per Person in USD)||$35||$25||$22||$18|
|Number of Traveler||Price (Per Person in USD)|
Evening Tour to Road 60 Outskirt City is a unique experience where the locals eat, sampling local markets, street food stalls and hard to find restaurants. The Cambodian culinary experience can be a fun, exotic and incredibly unique, especially if you know where to go. Not as well-known as the neighboring countries Cambodia has a great variety of national dishes and there are many stories to be told by your guide.
- Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot
- Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favourites, including fried cricket, red ant, and spider
- Savour the flavours of Siem Reap snacks, dinner, and dessert
- Interact with the locals in areas which see few other foreign visitors
- Pickup location:
Pick-up from any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Pickup time:
- Drop off location:
Drop-off at any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- Activities: Food tour
This evening at 5 PM, you will be picked up by your guide by local remok (tuk tuk) from the hotel and zip off the usual tourist trail straight into local foodie heaven.
It’s called the 60 Road Street located outside from Siem Reap city. This places similar to Pub-Street but this place different because 60 Road Street not the place for tourists at all as this place local people go sightseeing in late evening and night to get the fresh air outside from city and It’s a glorious evening street market lining both sides of the road. It runs from evening around 5:00pm (maybe earlier) until midnight. The road starts with small fruit stalls with piles of fruit laying on plastic on the ground. Maybe some of the more exotic fruits (such as jack fruit) and lots of selling fried snakes, crickets, beetles, spiders, and other insects (popular for local people buy and eat) on trays balanced on the top of boxes, bins, anything really. But most is just at ground level.
After a bit the market changes character. It becomes a clothes and tat area. The stalls sell everything from Children toys, jeans to bags to shoes to bracelets to just about anything really and further more along still it breaks again into food stalls. Grilled sausages, corn, barbecue stands. This is window shopping without windows.
You will see also people sitting on mats along the side of the road as they having picnic in the group of family or friends next to the play grounds for children playing like amusement Disneyland Park.
The reason for which so many local people decide to hang out in this precise area is the beautiful sunset sky or night it offers, as there is no building around to block the view.
This itinerary is written based on our tour research expeditions. It should be read in order to get a good general impression and NOT as a detailed hour by hour itinerary. Cambodian Pride Tours works with the local people; we can change parts of the tour due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season and customer requests.
- Local food tasting
- Bottle of water or fruit shake or beer
Motor bike (1 person) or Motorized Tuk Tuk (2 persons and up)
- All programs according to the description
- Street food guided tour at Road 60 of Siem Reap
The price of the tour does not include
- Additional food and drinks not listed in “Inclusions”
- Optional sightseeing after the end of the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides & driver
- Any other items not mentioned
Similar tours you may like
Couldn't find suitable trip for yourself? Let us help you!
Please kindly send us your ideas about the cruise, departure date, itinerary, destinations or anything about your group. We will send you the most suitable trip and best offers quickly!
Lonely Planet Mentioned
Local tours website operated by two enthusiastic young guides from the Kratie area keen to promote real life experiences.